Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Professional Objectives and Interests Personal Statement

Professional Objectives and Interests - Personal Statement Example My secondary interest would be to strengthen my leadership abilities so that I can lead and administer my subordinates. Sharpening of the existing skills is a very important factor and I would like to focus my attention to it. Apart from this I would be more interested in acquiring new skills by attending seminars, certification programs etc and meeting new people who are associated with this profession. Working for a project will prove to be very fruitful in order to enhance my entrepreneur abilities and motivate my dedication. Networking is considered to be a very essential factor. Relationship with the professional contacts is very valuable for the advancement of career and learning new techniques. I would make it a point to attend functions and monthly events so as to be in close contact with the administrative professionals. The interests that need to be developed in order to become a good administrator are to have effective leadership qualities. An impressive personality proves to be very helpful when it comes to lead and administer people. My area of interest would be to work on the enhancement of these two traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment